Niche: Apparel & Accessories

Monetization: eCommerce
Location: Australia
Uncover a listing for full access to the URL, Google Analytics, Profit & Loss Statement, etc.

  • #4372108

    Listing Number

  • $965,000

    Listing Price

  • $33,952

    Monthly Revenue

  • $16,063

    Monthly Net Profit

  • 30.88%

    Cashflow Volatility

  • 19.97%

    Cash Yield

Listing Summary

What does your business do?

We have our brand of Underwear made overseas, imported into Australia then sold online.

How does your business make money?

Selling our Underwear brand online via various selling channels

Why should someone buy this business?

Most positive feedback on eBay for an Australian Underwear brand, my point is = niche! Australia doesn't have a massive amount of Underwear brands.
- Unique designed website
- 17,000+ email database of previous customers 
- 1900 registered accounts
- 45,000+ orders since 2009
- 500,000+ underwear sold opening
- Repeat customers

95% of our products shipped to Australians addresses the other 5% shipped overseas.

Growth:
Take the brand into other markets overseas, ie USA, UK.

Automation:
We use 3PL, everything is stored, picked, packed, shipped for us.

This business can be run from anywhere in the world.

Business Strengths

  1. Brand and Community Loyalty
  2. High levels of Automation
  3. Lots of Repeat Customers
  4. Outsourced Order Fulfilment
  5. Well Established and Unique Brand

Opportunities for a new owner

  1. Launch New Products
  2. Start Selling into New Markets
  3. Introduce Further Revenue Streams

Key day-to-day operations

  1. Customer Support / Service
  2. Design & Production
  3. Website Maintenance

Marketing

  1. Email Marketing
  2. Facebook Advertising
  3. Google Adwords

Inventory

Units: 100,000

Value: $170,000

  • Business Created

    April, 2009 - (12 years 5 months old)

  • Assets Included in the Sale

    The following are included in the sale of this business:

  • Brand assets
  • Customer databases
  • Domains & hosting accounts
  • Social Media accounts & email accounts
  • Existing manufacturing relationships
  • Inventory on hand or on order at the time of closing
  • Website files, source code and content e-Commerce platform accounts
  • Google Adwords
  • Vendor Contracts

Fih.com's BRAG Rating

7.50/10
Breakdown of Ratings
  • Brand Reputation
  • 1.80/2.5
  • Risk Profile
  • 2.20/2.5
  • Asset Value
  • 2.00/2.5
  • Growth Potential
  • 1.50/2.5

Earnings

Revenue:
  • Average Revenue: $
  • Total Revenue:  $
Profit:
  • Average Profit: $
  • Total Profit: $

Traffic

Page View:
  • Average Pageviews: 
  • Total Pageviews: 
Visitors:
  • Average Visitors: 
  • Total Visitors: 

Social Media Channels

This Content Is Only Accessible By Uncovering This Listing

Uncover Listing

Work & Skills Required

Key day-to-day operations

  • Customer Support / Service
  • Design & Production
  • Website Maintenance

Other Information

** You will notice in the past 2 months (APR-MAY) a massive climb upwards in sales, this has been continuing to climb and climb over the past 2 months even with COVID restrictions easing in Australia, the trend for ecommerice is growing by the day ** 

Seller Support Includes

Reason for Sale

Why are you selling this business?

Ive partnered with somebody to create a second business, which is a SaaS website having both businesses is taking up a lot of my time. Instead of hiring a virtual assistant, I decided to sell as I would love for somebody to take this next level.

Buyers Profiles

  • Alexa Rank: 1,668,061
  • Referring Domains: 142
  • Backlinks: 1.01k
  • Keywords Competing: 1.05K

SWOT Analysis

  • Strengths

    • Brand & community loyalty
    • High levels of automation & outsourcing
    • High levels of repeat customers
    • Established brand
  • Opportunities

    • Launch new products
    • Start selling into new markets
    • Introduce further revenue streams
  • Weaknesses

    • Essential goods are sold by many - often a commodity
    • Paid advertising sources are less valued.
    • Not a global market.
  • Threats

    • New competition among growing eCommerce investment in Australia.
    • Lockdown in Australia could threaten supply chain in the medium term.

Frequently Asked Questions

Answered by the Seller

This content is only accessible by Uncovering this listing

Uncover Listing

Have an Online Business to Sell?

Check out the online tools below to sell or value your business